Clone the cashregister repository and run the following commands:
To run the application you need to provide a
.env file to configure all required settings. Here is a list of all environnement variables:
Vue Browser extension to debug and inspect your Vue.js website.
For Opera you have to install the "Install Chrome Extensions" add-on and than you can use the Chrome Extension in your Opera browser.
This project is built with Visual Studio Code and all needed / recommended extensions will be listed for this editor.
- Vue2 snippets
- TODO Highlight
- Path Intellisense
- HTML Snippets
- body-scroll-lock - Enables body scroll locking (for iOS Mobile and Tablet, Android, desktop Safari/Chrome/Firefox) without breaking scrolling of a target element.
- datadog - Datadog browser logs library.
- dotenv - Zero-dependency module that loads environment variables from a .env file into process.env.
- stompjs - Provides a STOMP over WebSocket client for Web browser or node.js. applications. the browser and the web server.
- vue - Progressive framework for building user interfaces. It is designed from the ground up to be incrementally adoptable, and can easily scale between a library and a framework depending on different use cases. It consists of an approachable core library that focuses on the view layer only, and an ecosystem of supporting libraries that helps you tackle complexity in large Single-Page Applications.
- vuex - Centralized State Management for Vue.js.
- vue-awesome - Awesome SVG icon component for Vue.js, with built-in Font Awesome icons.
- vue-barcode - Barcode component for Vue.js, based on JsBarcode. Currently used project is deprecated, has to be replaced with
- vue-resource - The plugin for Vue.js provides services for making web requests and handle responses using a XMLHttpRequest or JSONP.
- vue-router - The official router for Vue.js. It deeply integrates with Vue.js core to make building Single Page Applications with Vue.js a breeze.
- vue-swipe-actions - iOS style swipe actions for Vue.js.
- vue-touch - Hammer.js wrapper for Vue.js. Currently used project is deprecated, has to be replaced with